There is a storm brewing and it would be in your best interest to prepare for it.
According to The Weather Channel, Tropical Storm Issac poses a very dangerous threat to the Gulf Coast. Those of us who live in Mississippi, Louisiana and the Florida Panhandle should monitor the progress of this storm very closely.
I don’t know about ya’ll, but they don’t have to tell ME twice!
Here are a few tips to help you prepare for the storm:
- Make sure you sign up for weather and news updates. In the event of a power outage, you will still be able to keep up with what’s going on.
- Decide where you’re going to go in case you have to evacuate. Fill up your car and get there before the weather gets bad. Better safe than sorry.
- If you are traveling to an area you aren’t really familiar with, have paper maps just in case your phone or GPS loses its signal during the bad weather.
- Tell your family members the route you’ll be traveling.
- Have a 3-day supply of water and non-perishable foods.
I live very close to the Mississippi Gulf Coast and will be leaving tomorrow if the storm continues to strengthen.
Be safe ya’ll!
Subscribe To My Weekly Newsletter
Subscribe to get the latest content, deals and event updates by email.