Jessica is a graduate of Jackson State University and the University of Southern Mississippi where she earned a bachelors degree in Mass Communication and a masters degree in Public Relations respectively. Jessica is currently pursing her Ph.D at Southern Miss.
“I don’t wait for opportunities, I create them.”
– Jessica Simien
The 27-year-old is the voice behind her self-titled blog, JessicaSimien.com. Initially started as a hobby, her blog has grown to become a source for entertainment and lifestyle related content as well as a place to read, watch and learn about Jessica’s daily musings. Since launching her blog Jessica has hosted a number of events and participated on several panels ranging from entrepreneurship to natural hair. She is active in her community and church and frequently speaks to high school and college students about blogging and media.
Jessica is available for contract public relations and media work. For more information or to schedule your complimentary 30-minute consultation, visit the Simien Media Group website.
- Jessica Simien Interviewed By BlackOutlets.com
- Jessica Simien Interviewed By Kareem Williams of Real Entertainment News
- A Look Into the Career of Jessica Simien
- Named One of the 10 Best Blogs for Celebrity Dating (DatingAdvice.com)
- Celebrated as an “Innovator & Entrepreneur” for NC Beauty and Brains during their “Month of Great Thanks” in November 2014