The views and opinions expressed on JessicaSimien.com represent the view or the opinion of the post/article author NOT any of our sponsors or organizations and institutions JessicaSimien.com is affiliated with. These opinions are not fact, unless stated otherwise. JessicaSimien.com reserves the right to edit or remove content at any time.
IMAGES: All images on JessicaSimien.com are available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in public domain. Images posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (title 17, U.S. Code.). If photo credit information is available, it will be posted with the photo associated with it. If you own the rights to any photo that appears on this site and would like for it to be removed, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will remove it immediately.
COMMENT POLICY: We encourage your comments on JessicaSimien.com and hope you will join the discussion. We moderate each and every comment and we expect a basic level of civility in our comments sections. Disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must. By posting on JessicaSimien.com, you give JessicaSimien.com (Jessica Simien) the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, edit and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by JessicaSimien.com in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.